Our CentreWelcoming place for every Child
What we provide
At Angels Childcare we aim to make life easier for families as we know they are often on a busy schedule. At each centre we provide;
- All meals; consisting of a nutritious and multicultural hot lunch each day, dessert (Yoghurt custard, fruits, cheese plater crackers), morning tea, afternoon tea and a late snack
- Cows milk ( or substitute such as soy, rice milk)
- Nappies for children aged 6 weeks –two years
- Milk bottles
- Sheet bags
- Electronic portfolio
What do families need to provide
Cot sheets for the bed (preferably one elastic fitted sheet and a top sheet). You may provide a light blanket if you wish. The centres are all air-conditioned with heating and cooling so the staff will ensure the temperature is appropriate for sleep time.
- A piece of fruit each day for the fruit basket.
- Formula and dummies
- Nappies for children 2 years and over
- A water bottle
- A change of clothing in case of accidents or weather changes. Pack for all temperatures and please label all chlothing
- A comforter toy, blanket ect for new children (if your child has one).